Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 16 Post-It Basset

 
"Post-It Basset"
© Lisa Northrup (2013)

Paper and Post-It Notes Craft
While taking a much deserved break at work this idea came to me.
For the record, these are my own personal sticky notes that I used
and not work property.  In fact these were a gift in October for
completing my mammogram.  The reason I used them is that while
they are quite colorful and fun they lack a certain sticky quality
thus making them relatively useless for important notes.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha....this is funny/cute....anyway you are the winner of the banana bookmark and I have been trying to get hold of you so I can mail it. In the process, someone else thought they were, so you both are! Long story.... anyway, get hold of me and I will mail it. lazylizardstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete